The analytical approach and its applications on Social and Human Sciences
Academic Unit: Faculty of Social and Human Sciences
Colombian Ministry of Science
Our group’s work is based on an analytical attitude: listening and understanding the discourse by decomposing its elements and getting into its subsequent re-articulation and resignification. It is based on the concept of soul as an embodied culture, as the object of psychology: the human, the subject itself (individual, group or collective) is the effect of the encounter between the biological and the social institutions mediated by language; it is the expression of the dialectic between the cultural (spiritual) and the biological (carnal).
Research Areas and Topics
- Analysis of social and political discourse.
- The analytical approach in education.
- The analytical approach in psychology and psychoanalysis.
- The analytical approach in organizations.
- Environment of Psychic and collective individuation.
- Practical wisdom and decision making.
- Psychic health.
Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)