Social Networks and Actors RAS
Academic Unit: Faculty of Social and Human Sciences
Colombian Ministry of Science
Social Networks and Actors is an interdisciplinary research group linked to the School of Social and Human Sciences of Universidad de Antioquia that is focused on methodological developments, network analysis and dialogue with qualitative and quantitative methodologies in the areas of social studies of science and knowledge society, social capital and public policies, collective action, entrepreneurship, and historical memory.
Research Areas and Topics
- Network analysis and social capital.
- Public policy and collective action networks.
- Social studies of science and knowledge society.
- Intelligent Territories.
- Precariousness, subjectivities and resistance.
- Relational sociological theory.
- Rural problems and ruralities.
Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)