Religion, Culture, and Society
Academic Unit: Faculty of Social and Human Sciences
Colombian Ministry of Science
To consolidate research on the subjects of religiosity, spiritualities, and values. To demonstrate the importance of the study of religious phenomena in contemporary societies. To make visible the diversity of manifestations of religiosity, including those not commonly associated with institutionalized religions.
Research Areas and Topics
- Conflicts, religions, and religiosities.
- Esoterisms and magical spiritualities.
- Globalization, secularization, and revitalization of religions.
- Iconography of the sacred.
- Religious institutions and sociabilities.
Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)