Problems in Infectious Diseases Research Group GRIPE
Academic Unit: Faculty of Medicine
Colombian Ministry of Science
Medical and health sciences
We seek to quantify the magnitude of the pharmacodynamic parameters of generic antibiotics compared to the innovative ones to determine their therapeutic equivalence in vivo. We also focus on the etiological diagnosis of infectious diseases and the ethology of domestic species such as dogs.
Research Areas and Topics
- Pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics.
- Chronic osteomyelitis.
- Opportunistic infections in adults.
- Rational use of drugs and other substances.
- Animal models of therapeutic efficacy.
- Pneumonia of difficult diagnosis.
Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)