Analytics and Research for Decision Making ALIADO
Academic Unit: Faculty of Engineering
Colombian Ministry of Science
Engineering and technology
Other engineering and technologies
ALIADO (Analytics and Research for Decision Making) is a research group that, by using analytics and scientific examination, contributes to the making of strategic decisions in the industrial and the service delivery sectors.
Research Areas and Topics
- Analytics for Decision Making.
- Urban and Sustainable Logistics.
- Service Logistics (Health–Humanitarian).
- Performance and Risk Measurement.
- Modeling and Optimization of Logistic Systems and Supply Chains.
Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)