Literary Studies Group GEL
Academic Unit: Faculty of Communications and philology
Colombian Ministry of Science
Languages and literature
The Literary Studies Group (GEL) focuses its work around interdisciplinary literary research in order to build products of new knowledge. The aim of these products is to generate scientific and social innovations, which will position literary studies at an international level.
Research Areas and Topics
- Critical editions, lexicography, and text interpretation.
- Comparative Literature.
- Literature, culture, and society.
- Literary Theory.
- Digital Humanities and Literature.
- Medieval and Renaissance Literature.
- Violence and peace in Colombia: representations in the press and literature.
Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)