Academic Unit: Faculty of Agricultural Sciences
Colombian Ministry of Science
To project itself within the guidelines of the public universities through research, teaching and community outreach. To educate undergraduate and graduate students, within the framework of development plans. To develop research projects highly relevant to the national and global environment. To aim at the education of an individual who is a transformer and researcher of his own reality, a producer of knowledge, and critical and reflective in the face of knowledge and the environment that surrounds him/her.
Research Areas and Topics
- Agriculture 4.0 and Technology Management.
- Agricultural Economics.
- Agribusiness and Competitiveness.
- Analysis of Public Policy in Agricultural Sciences.
- Quality of milk.
- Diseases that affect reproduction.
- Physiology of reproduction and breastfeeding.
Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)