Psychology, Psychoanalysis and Connections PSYCONEX
Academic Unit: Faculty of Social and Human Sciences
The mission of the research group is based on its interest in the design of research, to promote the formulation of graduate and continuing education programs with a view to impact, through the graduates, in the institutions where they work and therefore in the communities. We aim to provide knowledge on various phenomena related to health and the understanding of the human being. This knowledge is grounded on an interdisciplinary perspective, taking into account the knowledge of the disciplines of the “psy” (psychology, psychoanalysis and psychiatry) and its articulation with other knowledge.
Research Areas and Topics
Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
We have relationships with the Forums of the Lacanian Field at the local, national, and international level. It is a school specialized in the field of psychoanalysis. We have also established links with researchers from other universities in Medellin, France (University of Toulouse), and other Latin American countries (UBA, UFRJ) where the professors who are part of the network of the Forums of the Lacanian Field are located.
Thanks to the specialization in psychopathology and clinical structures, we have students and graduates employed in public and private institutions in the city and other regions of the country. For example: UPB Medellin campus, Santander University, Sura, etc. We have also been supported by research professors who are members of other groups at the university or from external entities.
- Analysis of parental competence from the structure of personality and attachment styles as a presupposition for the regulation of adoption by homosexual people in Colombia.
- Reasons and psychological consultation of the students of the Universidad de Antioquia in the process of orientation-assistance in the Department of Health Promotion and Disease Prevention of the Directorate of University Welfare.
- Transversalization of Gender Equity in the Territory.
- Education with psychosocial support tools for leaders, delegates of victims’ participation tables, and representatives of subjects of collective reparation in the region of Urabá.
Main Research Results
- La Adopción Homoparental en Colombia: Presupuestos Jurídicos y Análisis de la Idoneidad Mental. (Homoparental Adoption in Colombia: Legal Budgets and Analysis of Mental Suitability) DOI: 10.5093/apj2018a8
- Particularidades de los motivos de consulta psicológica de los estudiantes que asisten a la Dirección de Bienestar Universitario. (Particularities of the Reasons for Psychological Consultation of Students who attend to the University Welfare Department, Universidad de Antioquia), DOI: 10.17533/udea.rpsua.v9n1a06
- Sistematización del Centro de Equidad de Género de la comuna 5. (Systematization of the Gender Equity Center of District 5). ISBN: 978-958-8888-40-8
- Training, expert advice, and evaluation of institutional and social conditions to improve processes in terms of welfare and health.
Recepción de correspondencia: calle 70 No. 52 - 21 | Apartado Aéreo 1226 | Dirección: calle 67 No. 53 - 108 | Horario de atención
Conmutador: [57 + 604] 219 8332 | Línea gratuita de atención al ciudadano: 018000 416384 | Fax: [57 + 604] 263 8282
Peticiones, quejas, reclamos, sugerencias, denuncias, consultas y felicitaciones
Política de tratamiento de datos personales
Medellín - Colombia | Todos los Derechos Reservados © 2020