Interdisciplinary Research Group on Regional Dynamics, Culture, and Social Transformation
Academic Unit: Faculty of Social and Human Sciences
Colombian Ministry of Science
Other social sciences
The group aims to generate knowledge on theoretical and practical problems related to artistic, cultural, communicative, political, educational, social, and spatial processes that have impacted the configuration and reconfiguration of regional development dynamics. Thus, the group seeks to identify, visualize, and communicate alternative solutions for problems and conflicts affecting the achievement of peace, equity, and social justice.
Research Areas and Topics
Primary Research Areas and Topics
- Regional dynamics, culture, and social transformation.
Secondary Research Areas and Topics
- Memory, power, and regional conflicts.
- Social intervention and contemporary regional problems.
- Communication, culture, and politics.
- Education and social transformation.
Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)