Didactics and New Technologies Academic Unit: School of Education
Academic Unit: Faculty of Education
We are a group with experience in the study of educational processes supported by media and ICT.
Critical perspectives: Education, technology, and culture.
Reading, writing, and speaking supported by Media and Information and Communication Technologies.
Didactics of the basic curricular areas supported by Media and Information and Communication Technologies.
Higher Education, Media and Information and Communication Technologies.
Education, Technology, and Inclusion.
Initial education, media, and ICT.
Research Areas and Topics
- Reading, writing and speaking supported by Media and Information and Communication Technologies.
- Critical perspectives: Education, technology and culture.
- Higher Education, Media and Information and Communication Technologies.
- Education, Technology and Inclusion.
Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Colombian Ministry of Education.
- Colombian Ministry of ICT.
- Dividendo por Colombia Foundation.
- Secretary of Citizen Culture.
- Secretary of Education, Medellín.
- Secretary of Education, Guarne.
- Florida University.
- Clemson University.
- Pedagogical University of Heidelberg.
- Design and pilot implementation of a Digital Writing Center in higher education (case study in undergraduate programs at the Universidad de Antioquia).
- Education of virtual tutors: A strategy to improve the efficiency and quality of online education.
- Construction of an educational proposal on parenting supported by ICT.
- Program for the human development of people with intellectual disabilities in the context of the university.
Main Research Results
- Formulation of the Master’s in Education Program in Virtual Methodology.
- Diploma in Education in Virtuality. Education that makes a lasting impression.
- Creation of the Writing Center for Higher Education.
- Education proposal for young people with intellectual disabilities in the context of the university.
- Construction of active didactics for teaching supported by the convergence of media and ICT.
- Education for teachers in basic, middle and higher education to incorporate media and ICT into teaching.
- Professional qualification through the Master’s in Education with a virtual methodology.
- Expert advice to companies and organizations for the integration of ICT into educative processes.
- Education for people with intellectual disabilities in the context of university.
- Creation of printed and digital educational resources to support teaching.
- Exploration of active methodologies supported by media and ICT to energize teaching, learning, and evaluation.
- Education for teachers to support inclusive higher education processes.
Recepción de correspondencia: calle 70 No. 52 - 21 | Apartado Aéreo 1226 | Dirección: calle 67 No. 53 - 108 | Horario de atención
Conmutador: [57 + 604] 219 8332 | Línea gratuita de atención al ciudadano: 018000 416384 | Fax: [57 + 604] 263 8282
Peticiones, quejas, reclamos, sugerencias, denuncias, consultas y felicitaciones
Política de tratamiento de datos personales
Medellín - Colombia | Todos los Derechos Reservados © 2020